"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello Everyone, How Are You All?

Hello everyone, how are you all?

Tamatave is doing very well, remember the two potential baptisms that I mentioned last week? Well they both had their interviews and.... They both passed, if nothing happens or pops up (as sometimes occurs) they will both be baptized on February 7th, Elder Anderson and I are both very excited for that.

This past week nothing super special happened except that on Tuesday we got super rained out, appointments dropped and we could not contact because of the rain but luckily some members invited us in to their homes to take shelter while the rain slowed down.

On Friday I went on a split with Elder Stringfellow in Ankirihiry while Elder Anderson went with Elder Turner to do a baptisimal interview. It went well, Elder Stringfellow is a super good missionary and knows how to ask good questions. As Elder Stringfellow is part of my MTC group I was a bit nervous to go out with him but we went out and had a great time. I learned some good things on that split.

Yesterday was very special because we do not have much of a program on Sunday so we were not going to teach much and do a bunch of contacting. Our first lesson was with a guy named Juno but when we got to his house he was not there. But as we were leaving we hear someone calling "ANDERSON". Juno is the only one who does that and we ended up having a lesson with him. I really enjoy teaching Juno, he is great and he really loves having us over, he even offered to go around and help us maybe one day we will take him up on that offer.

We have had a good week, right now I have been studying in the war chapters in the book of Alma (Chapters 45-62) and it is all about how our "enemies" cannot gain an advantage over us if we follow Gods path, that is the only way that the Lamanites right now have gained any power over the Nephites. It is good to remember that as long as we all hold true to what we have been taught then our enemies will never gain a hold on us. Have a good week everyone and enjoy every minute of it,

-Elder Nelson


Juno- I love him a lot. Yesterday he asked us if he could go around with us. He is just awesome.


I have no idea what that bird is.



The kids were just there at the spot where my picture was taken and I just decided to take their picture. They just scattered when I pointed the camera at them but the lone kid in one didn't quite make it. The others mostly stayed.


No comments:

Post a Comment