"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, June 20, 2016

Elder Schnoor goes to Paradise and the Last Transfer begins

Hey everyone, this week was great and ended way to quick. Also transfers have come and Elder Schnoor is heading up to Fort Dauphin and I will be getting Elder Bowen, way excited for this transfer and I am way happy for Elder Schnoor as well, he is going to kill it down there.

Tuesday we got to visit Adonis again and he is doing great. We weren't able to catch Naoriana as she was working but we  taught Adonis anyways as we were heading up to Antsirabe. We had a great lesson on tithing and a little ways into the lesson Naoriana came in and caught up really fast.

We were called by the AP's earlier in the week and got told that Elder Schnoor was moving and needed to bring his stuff to Antsirabe and it turned out that I wasn't able to spend Elder Schnoors last day with him because I needed to go do some baptismal interviews for the other elders which went great.

Then from Thursday to Sunday we were in Antsirabe; drove up on Thursday, had Zone Conference and worked Friday and Saturday(got to visit some members and old investigators), Sunday had church at Antsirabe (in my old branch!) and went back to Fianarantsoa in the evening. The trip and conference were great and I am a bit sad that it was my last one, me and two other elders in my group had the chance to address the zone and give our testimonies, it was a great opportunity and I loved it!

I loved our week and even though I am going to miss Elder Schnoor I am looking forward to working with Elder Bowen, we are going to destroy it here.

Love you all, have a great week!
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment