"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Sunday, July 31, 2016

hey!

Hey mom, how are you?

As of right now I am waiting in the mission office with Elder Glazier waiting for people to get here so they let us get on the computers. Just letting you know that I am great and that I will probably not have a chance to email tomorrow (we are going to be at a lemur park about three hours from Tana) but hey I will be home in a few days so its ok! Love you all, see you on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment