"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, June 22, 2015

Sorry about this!

Hey everyone I am very sorry about this but this letter is gong to be very short because of time constraints and sorry to those of you that wrote, I am very aware that you wrote and I will get to you if I have time.

Mostly Elder Tshuma and I have had a great week and probably one of the greatest things that has happened is that a family that we tracted into and thought would not really be interested have all started coming to church and seem very excited about the gospel. I can't wait to see how that goes.

Elder Tshuma is doing well and is working so hard. He speaks in every lesson and tries so hard to help the people that we teach come closer to Christ and to recieving the Celestial Kingdom.

Sorry again for this being so short but time just ran out today but I will definetaly send a great big letter next week. Thanks everyone!

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment