"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, February 29, 2016

stuff

Hey mom just a quick thing, I uploaded some pictures and videos of the past few days, especially of when we went way out in the country side with Elder Price, pretty much all of the nice green stuff was with Elder Price and all of the trash and dirt is my area, love you mom!
Spencer
ps I might not get a big email out this week but I will be sure to get on out next monday. Loves!


























































No comments:

Post a Comment