"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, February 22, 2016

Well you know how I said that I was staying in Antsirabe...

Hey everyone! As you can tell from my title there has been some changes in the transfers this past week and I am no longer in Antsirabe but I have been moved back to Tana to 67Ha (pronounced using french numbers, I am to lazy to look up the actual spelling). This very could be my last area (stay here for 4 transfers) which I am totally fine with, I have been told that this is a great area and I am looking forward to moving it forward. But just so you all know my new companion is Elder Evans from my MTC group, I am so glad that I get to work with him!

So any ways not much happened regarding work, I was with Elder Sweeten up until Friday when I went up to Antananarivo with the APs. But up until that point I went and stopped by a lot of people to say good by and to take pictures. One of the hardest goodbyes was with a recent convert family named Bruno and Lala, they have literally have been one of my most favorite people in entire mission, Lala actually started to cry and it was very emotional. The next hardest was saying good bye was to George especially as he was going to be baptised in two weeks but I know that he is ready and will be a great member.

Saturday I went up with Elder Evans and Price (also from my group) so Elder Price could work in his area as his new companion has not yet come so we were up in Ampitatafika all day, attended a baptism, got caught in a huge storm, and walked in knee deep water, it was way fun.

Sunday I finally got to work in my area and it is so cool, there are lots of cool people here that I am so excited to work with.

That is really all that happened this week, next time I should be able to get some more news on the work but for now it is going great, love you all!

Elder Nelson

Elder Nelson's Mom here:  I think these photos and video are from Antsirabe before he was transferred last week.


























No comments:

Post a Comment