"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Happy Easter!

Hey, once again it is the Easter Season here in Madagascar and per usual there were no open cybers, wohoo! So toda

Hey, once again it is the Easter Season here in Madagascar and per usual there were no open cybers, wohoo! So today (sorry the letter randomly sent itself) we get to write to all of you.

Elder Evans and I have been going hard at our area this past week and we have been seeing some great success;

One of our families called Faly, Alice, Sarika, and Michael have been doing great. I went and visited them this past Friday on a split with Elder Lingani from South Africa and taught this great family about the Book of Mormon. One of the parts that I love teaching about the Book of Mormon is how simple it is to know if the message that we are sharing is true. We tell everyone to not trust us but to in fact trust God for if this book is truly from Him then he will let us know amin'ny maha zanakan'Andrimanitra antsika (in what makes us Gods children). Always it is just a joy for me to see peoples lives change and brighten, especially, through reading and studying that great volume of scripture. So far I have been seeing that in Faly and Alice's family, I see more love and care than I have ever seen before and that is due to them living the gospel, it is great to see.

Also this past week happens to have been transfer week and.... I will be staying another transfer in 67! I will be getting an elder named Elder Reynolds and he seems to be a great person, I got to see him a tiny bit yesterday. Elder Evans though will be leaving and going to the glorious land of Tamatave to work with my son, Elder Tshuma. I am way excited for Elder Evans, he is going to love working right on the beach and enjoying the sights and sounds of Tamatave.

I think that is all that I have time to write about right now, the week was great and I will try to get more detail next week! Have a great one everybody!
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment