"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, April 4, 2016

Whoo, what a week!

Hey all it is a new week and the last one was great, Elder Reynolds and I worked so hard and it showed!

This week we sent off Elder Evans to Tamatave and Elder Reynolds came later that day. A bit about him; he is from New Zealand, has been out about a year, and is a great hard worker so he and I have been doing great together.

Throughout this week we have needed to be doing some tracting and we have been finding some great new families to teach, they all seem awesome and I look forward to visiting with them and tell you all about our experiences with them all.

Now this is something that I usually do not so but if you all remember we have an investigator named Faly and this past week he has fallen on some hard times. He struggles to overcome problems with the Word of Wisdom and we are doing our best to help him but if everyone of you could remember him and his family in your prayers that would be just amazing.

I think that is all I have time for this week everyone, thanks to all that wrote this past week, wishing us all a great new week,
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment