"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, May 9, 2016

Boy what a week, transfered and Mothers Day Skype!

Hi everyone!

So really really sorry but I have little to no time left today so this is going to be very very short but next week I should have much more time;

Tuesday I got transfered to a new area called Fianarantsoa in the Tsinolondroa branch and it is just rocking, the previous elders have put in a whole ton of work and it is going great we have alot of great members here and I can't wait to get to know them more!

My new companion is Elder Schnoor from Alberta Canada and he just got finished being trained so I am moming again! It is going great and I am just loving being able to work with him.

Lastly we recvently had Mothers Day so I would like to give a shout out to my dear mother and for her great example to me and dealing with my antics for the 18+ years. It was great to Skype and talk with everyone, now it is back to work and Elder Schnoor and I are going to kill it here in Fianarantsoa!

Love you all and I will see you next week!:
Elder Nelson

From Elder Nelson's "mom stuff" email:
So sorry but for some reason the computer does not recognize my USB, I have no idea why it won't work but know that I am taking pictures and that I will send them as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment