"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, May 2, 2016

Welcome to May!

Couple of excerpts from short notes sent home.

Hey mom just so you know I can't get a big letter out this week but I will for sure have one next time along with lots of pictures, love you!

But just so you know I have had a great week and I also have a surprise but I am getting transferd early and I will be heading to a new city called Fianarantsoa tomorrow morning, where I will be ending the last three months of my mission. I am so excited to go and am looking forward to the work, my new companion is Elder Shnor(?) he is from Canada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment